Discussion subscribed Netflix one month free trial

And may be I am poor but not cheap. Sorry ones again.
I neither called you poor nor cheap. The link shared on my post has the word "cheap". Cheap = sasta
Hope you got it.

No one is offending you. Even a beggar is free to participate on this forum abiding the site rules. We do not differentiate members based on their money but with their knowledge they can prove themselves.

Regarding the other part, i am team member so i shown you the rules as a friendly warning way. Today only another member got banned due to similar post and private messages. I thought you'll understand hence didn't banned without correcting. Already by now people have been joining to spam with offers to you. So you can see by making such post you are encouraging illegal act here.

@Dipjyoti Roy, atleast understand the whole scenario and hear from both sides before hitting like button. You are a tagged member, encouraging misunderstanding by you can also discourage newbies thinking same way.

@Dipjyoti Roy, atleast understand the whole scenario and hear from both sides before hitting like button. You are a tagged member, encouraging misunderstanding by you can also discourage newbies thinking same way.
I liked his post because I felt his apology as I also made the same mistake in the past. If that created any misunderstanding I can unlike the post.

I liked his post because I felt his apology as I also made the same mistake in the past. If that created any misunderstanding I can unlike the post.
If the like was for his apology and not towards his cheap or poor mention then i don't have any issues. As i clearly see he taken my post in a different way and i tried to clarify him again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock