Discussion subscribed Netflix one month free trial

Have your dinner and do rest
Was there a need for your sarcasm after a MOD had already issued a warning? As stated numerous times before, Why don't you use report button on the appropriate post instead of these sarcastic comments? You replied the member in a sarcastic way and he got angry and posted something which shouldn't be posted and you reported that post, what an irony. All these things were not needed if you used the report button in the first place isn't it?? Please think about it.

Last edited:
I have tried to switch cards but every time Netflix guys detect the device and cancel the free subscription. So, i am using 4 screen plan from past 6-7 months. Rs. 200 per month is really not bad at all.

I have tried to switch cards but every time Netflix guys detect the device and cancel the free subscription. So, i am using 4 screen plan from past 6-7 months. Rs. 200 per month is really not bad at all.
200 plan wch is did plan

Subscribed another free trial for the 3rd time.
This time another Global Visa Card .
Hope everything will be ok till I complete sacred Games 2

Subscribed another free trial for the 3rd time.
This time another Global Visa Card .
Hope everything will be ok till I complete sacred Games 2
Try not using multiple same device you have use on first trial. Or they will find out.

Bros any one willing to share the Netflix account of 2 to 3 screens ultra hd pack with me as I am not so much rich to bailout rs 800 per month.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock