Discussion subscribed Netflix one month free trial

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
To give it a try, subscribed Netflix one month free trial.
plan: unlimited streaming @ 650/- per month for 2 screen at a time( HD available)
Paid using- SBI Debit Card (Mastercard). 0/- debited. only verification was done to check the card holder with bank.

I have been taking Rs.800 plan from last 3 or 4 months using different Credit/Debit cards,some month I make the account and some other month my some other roommates make the account.
If Netflix brings down the price to around Rs.300 or 350pm for the Rs.800 pack,I feel it is worth every penny :)

I have been taking Rs.800 plan from last 3 or 4 months using different Credit/Debit cards,some month I make the account and some other month my some other roommates make the account.
If Netflix brings down the price to around Rs.300 or 350pm for the Rs.800 pack,I feel it is worth every penny :)

Oh so That's why you have been busy. Whole day Netflix and Chilling :em :grin :blush

Good to see you bro, long time no see :):(:hs:hrt

Bahubali 2 on netflix(Hindi)..
Let see how it goes...

e278c0608933bdd4051838bb8d82292e.jpg

98189be559b5e03850aefdf8e6cb41b2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so That's why you have been busy. Whole day Netflix and Chilling :em :grin :blush

Good to see you bro, long time no see :):(:hs:hrt
Naa nothing like that bro,I have just watched Riverdale recently on Netflix,don't get time to see more seasons,my friend watches almost all series like Shadow Hunters,13 Reasons Why nd all on it.

I am just waiting for Stranger Things 2, Narcos 3 nd Riverdale 2 :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock