Seeking Help Strange thing happening with Jio in my POCOF1?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,285

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Strange thing is happening with me. I am using Xiaomi POCOF1. When I use normal internet, the speed runs at 2300 frequencies, in which speed is too slow!

Normal speed test :-

And when use internet during a call, the internet runs at 1800 frequencies, in which the speed increases.

On call speed test :-

P.S. You won't believe that I'm uploading this thread during call.

Help if anyone know about it.

Strange thing is happening with me. I am using Xiaomi POCOF1. When I use normal internet, the speed runs at 2300 frequencies, in which speed is too slow!

And when use internet during a call, the internet runs at 1800 frequencies, in which the speed increases.

I too observed this many times.

Many times I get all my whatsapp messages and other notifications(pending ones due to slow internet) in one go when I get any call and answer it.

Not sure but may be Jio is doing this to make sure calls are not effected.

Same for me also during data alone usage it latches to 2300mhz. During call it latches to 850mhz.

Strange thing is happening with me. I am using Xiaomi POCOF1. When I use normal internet, the speed runs at 2300 frequencies, in which speed is too slow! When use internet during a call, the internet runs at 1800 frequencies, in which the speed increases.

Looks like 2300 MHz band in your area is congested, lower frequency bands are relatively uncongested. If you had a phone with a mediatek processor you would be able to lock a low frequency band, but since yours is a Qualcomm processor you can't do it without having to root your phone.

It just shows 1800MHz but actually it is 2300MHz+1800MHz. You can see it shows 4G+ for 1800MHz and just 4G for 2300MHz.
Frequency switches to lower bands to provide better connectivity during calls.
2300MHz must be congested in your area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock