State election Results (BJP wins UP, Uttrakhand, Manipur & Goa &Congress wins Punjab)

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 110
  • Views Views: Views 7,667
RE: State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

karan_hdl said:
Triple Talaq and all internal matter pertaining to a particular Religion with this Single issue there is a huge Chance of an Unrest & Chaos.Now I understood the difference in UP & TN version of looking at things creating a rift in our views.But I can confidently say BJP is not good for India & for you to realise it might take another 5 years let's talk about this during next season of UP Polls & If and when Situation arises to speak about BJP day to day activities in UP.

Bro make your facts clear. When Supreme court awarded Shah Banu her right then why Rajib gandhi interfere in it and passed controversial Muslim act which is Cruel to married Muslim women 

Mohd. Ahmed Khan v. Shah Bano Begum - Wikipedia

Atlest BJP is trying give every Indian women their right

Sarkar said:
Bro make your facts clear. When Supreme court awarded Shah Banu her right then why Rajib gandhi interfere in it and passed controversial Muslim act which is Cruel to married Muslim women 

Mohd. Ahmed Khan v. Shah Bano Begum - Wikipedia

Atlest BJP is trying give every Indian women their right

I am not for Common civil code and I don't want to interfere in other Religions internal matters its very Sensitive and I respect Religious Autonomy of all groups including Hindus.Everything needs to be separate for the common good of the Nation.

im_dude said:
Do you have proofs.You are anticipating and defaming a party.

Read THE HINDU daily there is a left Right & centre views and lot of other Op-ed pieces might be serve as an eye opener on Triple Talaq & more sensitive upcoming issues our country getting ready to face.

karan_hdl said:
I am not for Common civil code and I don't want to interfere in other Religions internal matters its very Sensitive and I respect Religious Autonomy of all groups including Hindus.Everything needs to be separate for the common good of the Nation.

I didn't point that to change your view towards common civil code.  :no

I pointed to the fact that congress made things worse for Muslim people and it's BJP who is working for the development of Muslim by securing their right instead of common believe that BJP cannot work for minority.  ;)

So only Muslim can work for muslim so we much choose Muslim candidate isn't true, anyone can work for any community development   :hello

im_dude said:
I don't need to ask anyone. May be you need a lesson in listening and understanding.

Hindutva please type and read in wiki.

Sarkar said:
I didn't point that to change your view towards common civil code.  :no

I pointed to the fact that congress made things worse for Muslim people and it's BJP who is working for the development of Muslim by securing their right instead of common believe that BJP cannot work for minority.  ;)

So only Muslim can work for muslim so we much choose Muslim candidate isn't true, anyone can work for any community development   :hello

So for decades together no development because of all others but BJP is the only choice to put things right in its place I don't believe that forever.

karan_hdl said:
So for decades together no development because of all others but BJP is the only choice to put things right in its place I don't believe that forever.

If you don't believe it's not a problem but don't try to influence others

Back
Top Bottom