State election Results (BJP wins UP, Uttrakhand, Manipur & Goa &Congress wins Punjab)

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 110
  • Views Views: Views 7,667
RE: State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

My minds telling me these all victories of BJP due to Modi. Peoples voting for Modi than BJP leader at that places.

If any new dream showed us for development of India is only Modi.
At my place peoples was not known leader at my place in election 2014 . They was only remembering Lotus symbol..........

karan_hdl said:
My question is whether BJP used caste religious base in UP polls expecting an honest answer??

Evenif they used what is the problem??If Congress,SP,BSP can use it,why can't BJP??

sagR said:
My minds telling me these all victories of BJP due to Modi. Peoples voting for Modi than BJP leader at that places.

If any new dream showed us for development of India is only Modi.
At my place peoples was not known leader at my place in election 2014 . They was only remembering Lotus symbol..........

Bro it's nothing new. In WB people vote in the Manta Banerjee.In TN they voted in the name of Amma

im_dude said:
If you don't believe it's not a problem but don't try to influence others

If they say BJP is the only solution what's wrong in saying its not the only one :P

im_dude said:
Bro it's nothing new. In WB people vote in the Manta Banerjee.In TN they voted in the name of Amma

Communist & Mamta and Kalaignar & Amma
Not one leadership continuously alternating between these two when We in Tamilnadu need a change like UP we will vote for a new youth party than any other existing ones.

**** deleted *****

**** deleted ****

***** deleted *****

piinku1 said:
Evenif they used what is the problem??If Congress,SP,BSP can use it,why can't BJP??

That's a question for a different thing read previous comments and find why I asked like that :D

Back
Top Bottom