State election Results (BJP wins UP, Uttrakhand, Manipur & Goa &Congress wins Punjab)

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 110
  • Views Views: Views 7,674
RE: State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

karan_hdl said:
No Muslim Candidate offered BJP ticket in UP.Whats the reason certain conteversial elements are important office bearers in UP.One BJP elitist tweets after Hindutva infused into Campaign we got stronger.Whats all this.All Politicians from All party might not be Perfect & Safe but BJP is way too Dangerous.
Brother, tickets are given on winning ability of the candidate, and not the religion. I really don't understand why is it such an controversial thing for you and the opposition. Even muslim guys, who are my friends here, laugh at listening to this talk of you and opposition. And for your so kind information, bjp is the only party who have cared about muslim women and have come up to bring a law against triple talaq. Have you or opposition ever thought in dreams about welfare of them??
No, the opposition have only used them for votes. All drama of their welfare only comes up at time of election.. suddenly all starts thinking about Muslims and dalits.
So, this time even muslims have understood this sh#tty politics of opposition and given their support to a party who is doing every bit for their rights.
UP has denied the mandate based on caste and religion, and have come over it. And i am pretty happy that am part of it.

Triple Talaq and all internal matter pertaining to a particular Religion with this Single issue there is a huge Chance of an Unrest & Chaos.Now I understood the difference in UP & TN version of looking at things creating a rift in our views.But I can confidently say BJP is not good for India & for you to realise it might take another 5 years let's talk about this during next season of UP Polls & If and when Situation arises to speak about BJP day to day activities in UP.

karan_hdl said:
I am an Indian and against Hindutva that qualify me to speak for all Miniroties.I am talking about muslims like AKHLAQ remember who he is??

If you are against hindutva.You are welcome to choose any faith that you like but that doesn't allow to defame Hindutva or speak for that minority.By using voting power they have spoken for themselves.

karan_hdl said:
Triple Talaq and all internal matter pertaining to a particular Religion with this Single issue there is a huge Chance of an Unrest & Chaos.Now I understood the difference in UP & TN version of looking at things creating a rift in our views.But I can confidently say BJP is not good for India & for you to realise it might take another 5 years let's talk about this during next season of UP Polls & If and when Situation arises to speak about BJP day to day activities in UP.

Do you have proofs.You are anticipating and defaming a party.

karan_hdl said:
So you want to say nothing called Hindutva and BJP not won because of OBC votes and BJP got only neutral people who are not any caste or Religious based mandate.

It's like hiding a whole pumpkin inside the Rice.

we should not bring Cast and religion into politics and in daily life as we people were not given choice to choose my cast and religion before birth. So why should we distinguish ourselves as we are all Indians. 

Problem comes when some people/party makes reservations based on cast or religion. These parties are just doing divide and rule policy for their own interest and not for our development just like British did to India. We should understand it  ;)

im_dude said:
If you are against hindutva.You are welcome to choose any faith that you like but that doesn't allow to defame Hindutva or speak for that minority.By using voting power they have spoken for themselves.

What is defamation here Hindutva means I an not referring to the Religion or Hindus its about a Political tool used by BJP first understand that basic difference :)

karan_hdl said:
What is defamation here Hindutva means I an not referring to the Religion or Hindus its about a Political tool used by BJP first understand that basic difference :)

Then choose your words carefully.Hundutva is a way of life not a political jargon

Sarkar said:
we should not bring Cast and religion into politics and in daily life as we people were not given choice to choose my cast and religion before birth. So why should we distinguish ourselves as we are all Indians. 

Problem comes when some people/party makes reservations based on cast or religion. These parties are just doing divide and rule policy for their own interest and not for our development just like British did to India. We should understand it  ;)

My question is whether BJP used caste religious base in UP polls expecting an honest answer??

im_dude said:
Then choose your words carefully.Hundutva is a way of life not a political jargon

Ask this to Dr.Subramaniya Swamy inspired from his tweet :)

im_dude said:

im_dude said:

+1000000000000000000000

Back
Top Bottom