State election Results (BJP wins UP, Uttrakhand, Manipur & Goa &Congress wins Punjab)

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 110
  • Views Views: Views 7,674
RE: State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

Ritesh said:
I really want to know since how many years you are staying in UP and how well do you understand the ground realities what we face everyday here.
And would you please elaborate on your "Trouble times ahead at UP"? Things can't be more worst than what we have seen so far.. And before saying anything look at the mandate, Bjp have earned clear two third of majority. First time any party have crossed 300 mark. You should have should understood how much we were pissed off with current government.
#NoOffenceIntended

No Muslim Candidate offered BJP ticket in UP.Whats the reason certain conteversial elements are important office bearers in UP.One BJP elitist tweets after Hindutva infused into Campaign we got stronger.Whats all this.All Politicians from All party might not be Perfect & Safe but BJP is way too Dangerous.

karan_hdl said:
No Muslim Candidate offered BJP ticket in UP.Whats the reason certain conteversial elements are important office bearers in UP.One BJP elitist tweets after Hindutva infused into Campaign we got stronger.Whats all this.All Politicians from All party might not be Perfect & Safe but BJP is way too Dangerous.

Why should we always follow congress way reservation policy  ? Why cannot we have a system in which everything is based on capability and merit instead of Caste or religion ?  I hate reservation  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Why should we always follow congress way reservation policy  ? Why cannot we have a system in which everything is based on capability and merit instead of Caste or religion ?  I hate reservation  :dodgy

So What is meant by 100 % Hindu Candidates in UP
:D :D :D

Sarkar said:
There are thousands times more people died in hunger in last 70 years after independence bcoz of the way congress rule us than demonetization death. So congress way of development doesn't work  :no  
It only helps to generate wealth for few people who store them in foreign banks. Atleast Modi ji is trying to uncover those and bring them back  :k

When it all be brought back let's give him & BJP another 40 years to get an answer it can't be brought back :)

what abt ayothi issue guys :huh .. Thats make me fear :(:s ..

karan_hdl said:

You don't qualify to speak for Muslims of UP. Muslims of UP have replied to you by voting BJP to power even in Muslim dominated constituencies of UP..

karan_hdl said:
So What is meant by 100 %  Hindu Candidates in UP
:D :D :D

SO what you want to say? other religion or cast people didn't vote for those candidate ?  or a hindu candidate cannot work for muslim and vice versa or a upper cast cannot work for dalit and vice versa ?:huh

You need intention to work for people. Belonging to a community will not make you work for that community, if it would then poverty would be erased by now as we were following this quota method from last 70 years.

BTW what you want 10% from each and every cast and religion which exists in India even if they are not capable of doing serving people. This is the reason why we are still 130 in human development index bcoz we choose people we cannot work for us. God save India and its people  :s

Tha.RP8 said:
You don't qualify to speak for Muslims of UP. Muslims of UP have replied to you by voting BJP to power even in Muslim dominated constituencies of UP..

I am an Indian and against Hindutva that qualify me to speak for all Miniroties.I am talking about muslims like AKHLAQ remember who he is??

karan_hdl said:
I am an Indian and against Hindutva that qualify me to speak for all Miniroties.I am talking about muslims like AKHLAQ remember who he is??

I think you should keep your comments limited to ktv hd only. Because you make much more sense that way...

Sarkar said:
SO what you want to say? other religion or cast people didn't vote for those candidate ?  or a hindu candidate cannot work for muslim and vice versa or a upper cast cannot work for dalit and vice versa ?:huh

You need intension to work for people. Belonging to a comunity will not make you work for that comunity, if it would then all proverty would be erased by now as we were following this menthod from last 70 years.

BTW what you want 10% from each and every cast and religion which exists in India even if they are not capable of doing serving people. This is the reason why we are still 130 in human development index bcoz we choose people we cannot work for us. God save India and its people  :s

So you want to say nothing called Hindutva and BJP not won because of OBC votes and BJP got only neutral people who are not any caste or Religious based mandate.

It's like hiding a whole pumpkin inside the Rice.

Back
Top Bottom