Sri Lanka tour of India - 2022 | News & Updates

That's a full strength SL side this time. They might upset us with their recent form of hitting. The Australia series that they played might have been one sided in favor of Aussies. But this SriLankan team surprisingly played like old SriLankan of 90's. Hopefully these guys turn up and play well and give tough fight to our T20 team which I feel have some not inform batters atleast in last 3t20s at Eden gardens. That may be because of the eden pitch too. So looking forward to this series plus the Tests too.
But they mill miss bhanuka rajapaksa

That's a full strength SL side this time. They might upset us with their recent form of hitting. The Australia series that they played might have been one sided in favor of Aussies. But this SriLankan team surprisingly played like old SriLankan of 90's. Hopefully these guys turn up and play well and give tough fight to our T20 team which I feel have some not inform batters atleast in last 3t20s at Eden gardens. That may be because of the eden pitch too. So looking forward to this series plus the Tests too.
Yes their bowlers are pretty good
Specialy Binura Fernando, thikshana (spinner) Chameera, nuwan thushara (bowling action like malinga) and hasaranga.In batting Pathum Nissanka is exiting batsman

What an incompetent jokers are our selectors.. Can't they just take logical decisions on their own for once. They should have anticipated it that some players will be unavailable due to injury and should have replaced it. A great opportunity missed I guess by not selecting an inform marauder like Shahrukh khan. We need him in T20s in Australia.This was a great opportunity.Apart from Rohit very inexperienced batting line up,probably insipid bowling too.

What an incompetent jokers are our selectors.. Can't they just take logical decisions on their own for once. They should have anticipated it that some players will be unavailable due to injury and should have replaced it. A great opportunity missed I guess by not selecting an inform marauder like Shahrukh khan. We need him in T20s in Australia.This was a great opportunity.Apart from Rohit very inexperienced batting line up,probably insipid bowling too.
Replacement will be announced soon I guess. But no surprise they'll name Deepak Hooda!.

Replacement will be announced soon I guess. But no surprise they'll name Deepak Hooda!.
The above article says due to biosecurity protocol no replacement as of. That's why I said jokers should have simple logic of anticipating and name the stand by players. Anyways... it's better atleast the guys will be playing Ranji rather than resting their bums in dugout without being selected in playing eleven.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock