Sri Lanka tour of India - 2022 | News & Updates

India should go
Kl rahul and Rohit Sharma as opener
Rahane and Pujara out gill in no 3 and iyer in place of rahane but we myabe see replacement of rahane and pujara players get back spasam upset stomach etc petty excuse on match day so pujara and rahane can continue

Sri Lanka's tour of India is likely to see a change in itinerary. The tour which was supposed to start with the two-Test series followed by a three-match T20I series could be played the other way around.

Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has requested BCCI to play the T20I series first instead of the Test matches. The Sri Lankan team will be playing a T20I series against Australia before coming to India. It will be convenient for them to send a team which will be already in a bubble," a top BCCI official said.

"I'm indebted to Sri Lanka Cricket for giving me this astonishing opportunity and having faith in me to bring back my motherland honour as it has been an absolute pleasure to be associated with the board that shaped my professional life and also enriched my personal development," said Lakmal in his retirement letter submitted to Sri Lanka Cricket.

"I have nothing but the utmost respect for all my players, coaches, team managers, support staff, administrative staff and all other support staff,'' Lakmal has said further.

Last edited:
Rahane, Pujara to be overlooked if Rahul stays fit for Sri Lanka series. One of the Gill/Iyer/Surya should be there and Vihari at 5. I don't mind Aparajith as well as Sunder at 5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock