Australia tour of India 2022 - News & Updates

Sri Lanka played against Australia in home and lost against Australia in t20i.

Now India will also set to play t20i series at home against Australia and if above results happen then India can win t20 world Cup as per chronology

RSCUAII.jpg

India Squad for Australia T20Is: Rohit Sharma (Captain), KL Rahul (vice-captain), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Hardik Pandya, R. Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohd. Shami, Harshal Patel, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah.

Note: Hardik Pandya, Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be reporting to the NCA for conditioning-related work during the course of the home series against Australia and South Africa.

Sri Lanka played against Australia in home and lost against Australia in t20i.

Now India will also set to play t20i series at home against Australia and if above results happen then India can win t20 world Cup as per chronology

RSCUAII.jpg
That doesn't work by that way bro, according to me defending champions will win again @ home conditions

Most 50+ scores for India against Australia in T20Is:

7 - Virat Kohli
3 - Rohit Sharma
3 - Yuvraj Singh
2 - Shikhar Dhawan
2 - Gautam Gambhir
2 - KL Rahul

"Umesh is fit now. He has been asked to join the Indian team in Mohali. The selectors want experienced bowlers in the ranks after the Asia Cup debacle," a source told TOI on Saturday night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock