Spotify - News & Updates

Tips Music also not available. There are so many amazing songs by Atif Aslam that are missing due to this.

Apple Music has Saregama, but Tips is missing.
Youtube Music has Tips, but Saregama is missing.
Spotify has both missing.
I think JioSaavn has both of them.

I think JioSaavn has both of them.
Yeah.. Gaana & Wynk too.

But I hate the UI of these apps. Only Spotify, YT Music & Apple Music has good UI (suitable to my taste).
Currently I am subscribed to Apple Music.

Yeah.. Gaana & Wynk too.

But I hate the UI of these apps. Only Spotify, YT Music & Apple Music has good UI (suitable to my taste).
Currently I am subscribed to Apple Music.
Many songs were missing on Gaana and Wynk (Telugu). When I checked last time, JioSaavn had the most content for Telugu listeners. It had almost every song I searched for. I too love Spotify's UI and quality. The app is 99 percent bug-free, especially on Bluetooth. The rest of the apps are buggy. Apple Music gets the latest Telugu songs a bit late, not sure if that's the case with all the genres. Also, Spotify (With equalizer) tops the quality amongst all the apps, easily beats Apple Music too. Tested this extensively on Car Audio. Only app that can come closer to Spotify is Wynk.

Apple Music gets the latest Telugu songs a bit late, not sure if that's the case with all the genres.
Same case with Bollywood and other Regional Languages too. They are added a bit late compared to other Streaming Apps.
But International songs are available instantly.

Saregama is available now? I thought it's only Warner!!
Not available yet. Probably will be soon.
Warner songs too weren't available even after they inked the deal. It took 2-3 months for the songs to be available.

So this leaves only Tips Music. If they bring Tips Music, then they'll have a complete catalogue like others.

Warner songs too weren't available even after they inked the deal. It took 2-3 months for the songs to be available.
But when did they ink the deal with Saregama? It was in Jan 2020 with Warner, was it at the same time?

But when did they ink the deal with Saregama? It was in Jan 2020 with Warner, was it at the same time?
Looks like earlier this month.

Spotify’s Music Troubles in India Have Come to an End
Spotify has signed a new deal with Saregama, which solves the second of its licensing woes in India. In a statement Spotify said: “We are pleased to have reached a resolution with Saregama and to have their catalogue included on our service.” Music from Bollywood and other Indian film industries, including movies such as Total Dhamaal, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, and Monsoon Shootout, in addition to devotional, classical, and ghazal music licensed to Saregama, will now be available on Spotify in India as well.

Then it might take some more time. Right now, they aren't available.

PH0sNQv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock