Breaking SonyLIV 2.0 Pricing

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,045
No one's paying ₹299 for crappy streaming. Best hope for them is some mobile operator collaborates with them to bundle subscription.

I am not paying them any penny ever...what a buggy application, atleast I loved the streaming quality in their earlier application especially for Champions Legaue games, I found it much better than what Hotstar Provides for PL, but they have definitely screwed it in this variant.

Amazon provides so much more in Rs.999/year😑

Last edited:
What is there in this except bugs for that we have to pay 999/year ?? 🤣😛 .. liv imagine himself as prime 🤣😛

It makes sense during big sporting events and if they pull their sports channels out of jio TV

It makes sense during big sporting events and if they pull their sports channels out of jio TV
The thing is they can't handle streaming of sporting events.

Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a subscription buy using Paytm First. You can get it for ₹750 with other bundled benefits as well.

The thing is they can't handle streaming of sporting events.

Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a subscription buy using Paytm First. You can get it for ₹750 with other bundled benefits as well.
Sony LIV is no longer a partner of Paytm first membership. It had left the platform around two months back.

Sony LIV is no longer a partner of Paytm first membership. It had left the platform around two months back.
I think I saw last month on 3 months trial pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock