Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Is it just me or does for everyone Sony Liv buffers after every few minutes in a live match, what a third class service, can’t even handle the load, even more than 200 Mbps speed is not enough for this stream, just spoiling the UCL experience.

One OTT gives low framerate(Hostar), other gives good frame rates but non stop buffer(Sony LIV) and one that gives both(low framerate and continuous buffer)(Voot), need Amazon to take sports in India seriously, why India is always provided with low below par quality products😂

Last edited:
why India is always provided with low below par quality products
Pricing is the main reason. If they go for Netflix like infrastructure, they have to price the service like Netflix and nobody will subscribe. Amazon is a different story, they have huge investment potential and their own infrastructure so they can provide higher quality at low prices.

Pricing is the main reason. If they go for Netflix like infrastructure, they have to price the service like Netflix and nobody will subscribe. Amazon is a different story, they have huge investment potential and their own infrastructure so they can provide higher quality at low prices.
Hopefully after Zee and Sony merger they can have a common OTT platform and pool their resources to have a better streaming experience for the users.

Hopefully after Zee and Sony merger they can have a common OTT platform and pool their resources to have a better streaming experience for the users.
I don't have any hopes on them!

I got an offer from Sonyliv annual plan..it's 35% discount...

gb0OT3g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock