Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

There was no issues in FHD TV for me..MiBox4K...
In FTS 4K the picture has bit low brightness and colour.... Earlier there was very heigh contrast ,brightness and colour but yesterday OK although bit dull...Earlier I sued to reduce the backlight from 95 to 85, brightness from 55 to 40 to get good picture... Yesterday it was to be set to old usual settings of 4K contents..The picture Clarity was great yesterday....

It's in Live cricket..
Not yet watched other contents in sonyliv from yesterday....

There was no issues in FHD TV for me..MiBox4K...
In FTS 4K the picture has bit low brightness and colour.... Earlier there was very heigh contrast ,brightness and colour but yesterday OK although bit dull...Earlier I sued to reduce the backlight from 95 to 85, brightness from 55 to 40 to get good picture... Yesterday it was to be set to old usual settings of 4K contents..The picture Clarity was great yesterday....

It's in Live cricket..
Not yet watched other contents in sonyliv from yesterday....
Sir ji...
I m check both device f.s. 4k & android tv....but pq not up to the mark...I m said for live cricket coverage only...I think 60fps not added for tv app...
In mobile pq now great with 60fps support...
Smoothly running...
But not in f.s.4k & android tv...

Hi, I already have subscription till march 20th 2022. If I buy 1 year subscription now, will my plan end date extends from march 20th 2022 to march 20th 2023 ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock