Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Sony LIV when revamped last year, 299 was the perfect price for its Premium (given its app quality).

I don't see any major changes on the app/website since at least November, and they are ridiculously asking for 999. Is it just me or anyone else feels 999 price as ridiculous?
Right. I would have happily paid ₹499 when they were on a roll with back to back bangers like Scam 1992, Undekhi, JL50 & Your Honor (even though it was pain watching content on their app). But there hasn't been any worthy content for a while. I won't even pay ₹299 now (also considering the fact that their app had little to no improvement).

I really frustrated with their few second freezing and showing their ✅ icon...The live match starts from where they stopped...Sometimes already 1 ball bowled....This makes the live telecast as differed telecast...There is no issues of net speed...

I really frustrated with their few second freezing and showing their ✅ icon...The live match starts from where they stopped...Sometimes already 1 ball bowled....This makes the live telecast as differed telecast...There is no issues of net speed...
Try streaming live channel instead of the direct sports feed.

Today while live streaming the match on Sony Six HD feed, I've not got even a single ad so far...
JUTpEYL.png

The owner of SonyLIV app, Sony Pictures Network India Pvt Ltd, has approached the Bombay HC pleading for urgent relief after an FIR was registered against it on a complaint by Karad Urban Co-operative Bank (KUCB) for offences of defamation under the Indian Penal Code, violation of Trademarks Act and Information Technology Act. The complaint alleges that in one of the episodes of the SonyLIV series Scam 1992, a logo was displayed in the background which resembled the trademarked logo of KUCB.

What is the minimum subscription required to Play sonyliv kbc playalong gold ?

Any discount offers available ?

Please reply if anyone have any information

Yes right brother today me too noticed that. Superb picture quality was coming today in match 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock