Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

I've been watching live sports on the TV apps from as long as its started streaming officially. There is no difference between OTT and traditional TV if you have good broadband and smart TVs.. In fact it will save some money if you are already anyways paying for broadband for other purposes like Work/personal use.

Anyways, traditional TV is still a better option for many with low broadband penetration
Don't rely on Sony Liv. I have missed several events like Ashes as their stream sucked.

Last edited:
I've been watching live sports on the TV apps from as long as its started streaming officially. There is no difference between OTT and traditional TV if you have good broadband and smart TVs.. In fact it will save some money if you are already anyways paying for broadband for other purposes like Work/personal use.

Anyways, traditional TV is still a better option for many with low broadband penetration
I have different view comparing OTT and TV quality....
1stly I was sat tracker for more than 30 years...I have seen the original TV channel directly from sat and the same in DTH..There r visible changes in PQ and audio..Sat channel have superior than DTH...Using Tatasky HD since they started the HD service...The same applies to OTT quality...Streaming have better quality although I have net speed to get full HD resolution only...I have Binge+ box...In OTT directly in TV has better quality rather than from Binge+ STB....It's bcoz the DTH box upscaling the picture and as all know there r tweaks by DTH both in picture and audio...I have compared both Specially BBC Earth HD and the same in OTT services...

Seems to be working fine for me on 55 inch TV and Fire TV Stick 4K. No buffering and good video quality. But yes, the experience is much better on Hotstar than SonyLiv.
I didn't watched any contents in Sony live...Feedbacks of u guys makes me to take a step back regarding Sony Live...:)

One more offer from Sony Liv...2 months extra for Annual subscription price of ₹ 999/-

f64PPlD.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the live feed on sony liv Wednesday night. Seems to be stable feed. May be because its tennis and doesnt match the eyeballs that cricket gets
MoRX65c.jpg

pGvaTG2.jpg

Now the offer reduces to extra 1 month with Ajio coupon..12+1=13 months...

hnH5LGR.png

Sony live is following me and offers after offers...Latest one is here...
25% discount..Now annual pack for rs 750/-

S8RyENe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock