Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

Kya Yar????

I Have Already Bought Crackers Worth Rs.5000

All 1000, 2000 & 3000 Walas!
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

I have not used crackers since last 3 years. But next year, i will go buy crackers worth 20000, distribute some of them and will use rest. I will distribute so that that will create a habit of bursting crackers in other people. In 2023, they will also do the same. I will also lit up whole night sky just to show levels to these environment merchants. When you commit evil, commit the best evil:devilish:! People really eat meat 360 days a year, use bike even for 1 km distance, use their electronics for 1-2 years, use AC even for slight warm conditions and have the audacity to lecture me on Environment!

I won't agree on this.... This is a celebration where whole India celebrates irrespective of religions, caste and other discriminations.
We are burning lot of fossil fuels and creating lot of other pollutions but when we compare this with that it's a very minimal thing. And recent move from Supreme court stating not to produce/ sell / burst wala's . They should gave this judgement before 10 months so that people would've not spend their hard efforts in producing that...

Meanwhile true worshippers to devils
f4cGuam.jpg

not sure other parts of india but in west bengal here we bursting fire crackers to keep evil and ghosts out from us coz diwali and kali puja happen almost every time in same day.

but personally i stop bursting fore crackers 4 years ago coz i feel it's waste of money coz bursting crackers only give approx 10 secs to 1 minutes happiness and for that price of crackers also too high

Bro 1000+2000+3000=6000 . 5000 ?

How did u get Rs 1000 discount . Kindly tell his details , I will also buy from him .

My Uncle Works At VRL Logistics

They Are Shipping It

Actually I Have Bought Them For 3200

Bought At Hosur (Hope You Know The City)

Delhi | A petition by 50 licensed firecrackers traders challenging the decision of complete ban imposed by the Delhi Pollution Control Committee on storage & sale of any kind of firecrackers within the national capital during Diwali is withdrawn from the Delhi High Court

ANI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock