Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

What is new in supreme court will interfere in festival based on meat ?? Already dictator interfered in that ages ago by dictated what to eat , what to cook etc...etc... 🤣

Last edited:
Hopefully supreme court will interfere in population control, 364 days of pollution control, non veg selling, meat eating festivals,etc as well.
This decision is taken based on the effects of air pollution which reaches dangerous level on those particular nights. You can still burst green crackers. They are not taking away your right of bursting firecrackers.

And this is not a decision taken on moral decision. It is based on effects on human body. One example is dry day on Gandhi Jayanti. You can buy alcohol on October 1st and October 3rd or any day of the year in general which makes no sense here.

@iDJ I agree with you but what the hell Delhi Govt is doing in those 365 days to control pollution? They have increase public transport and request there public to use them few months back of Diwali so they could control some pollution.
You can still burst green crackers. They are not taking away your right of bursting firecrackers.

Thread title is misleading then.

@iDJ I agree with you but what the hell Delhi Govt is doing in those 365 days to control pollution? They have increase public transport and request there public to use them few months back of Diwali so they could control some pollution.
Well they have tried with odd and even. IMO unless they find permanent solution to stubble burning. They can't achieve anything.

Well they have tried with odd and even. IMO unless they find permanent solution to stubble burning. They can't achieve anything.
Exactly and the solution is this that they must pay for stables to farmers. Otherwise same thing keep happening. If they can pay electricity and water bill of public they can pay to farmers too. Either they can charge lum sum amount on bill like 50-60 rupees for pollution control on bill for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock