Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

@iDJ I agree with you but what the hell Delhi Govt is doing in those 365 days to control pollution? They have increase public transport and request there public to use them few months back of Diwali so they could control some pollution.

Thread title is misleading then.
Whether it is pollution control or population control governments cannot do it on their own. Infact involvement of public plays a major role in such programmes. We only talk about our rights and conveniently forget our responsibilities. It is in that situations Govts/courts come into picture and initiate hard measures.

Whether it is pollution control or population control governments cannot do it on their own. Infact involvement of public plays a major role in such programmes. We only talk about our rights and conveniently forget our responsibilities. It is in that situations Govts/courts come into picture and initiate hard measures.
Than also geniuses will starts critiquing them. I wonder how we would've showen our faces at COP26 without strict measures on the most polluted month of the year.

modern problem modern solution
KlmVGWS.png

Leader plays a very important role in this. If a person siting on chair did good things for there people and make every effort to get connected with his people. Public will definitely heard him, see call me bhakt or whatever you want when Narendra Modi requested for lockdown and task in lockdown most of us performed it and followed the instructions. Because we all have seen remarkable growth of a state Gujarat in his leadership.
Similarly, instead of giving free Bijli, Paani they should make people self dependent and make them realise. What they are doing is so lame they are advertising on TV news channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock