Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

Are you not ashamed of posting such social media trashes here created by some morons with such cheap & cruel mentality .. in old ages there is no crackers to fire then what you genius guys are going to do that ?? They also like the picture you posted here ??

Religion trust & love is different that Religion madness
Don't you see the irony here? These hashtagers acts intolerant just like "jihadis" do in Syria. 😂

They are intolerant towards other religions.

@Rajkumar bro, it's good that you've removed the pics before we handle all the reports that your same post attracted.

Tip: think twice and post once.

We do not encourage sharing hate here. Keep such not-so-social content away from this forum. We have seen these kinds of posts coming from you before as well. While I can't change your mindset, all I want is to make this forum a better place to participate irrespective of religion.

But, they can easily raid those factories they makes them. And do same to shops selling them. They already do that I think.
Couple of Hundreds or Even more enough to do the work of those policeman

Now I don't know what name will get dd news & prakash jawadekar 🤣😝 @iDJ
Thankfully, this is the real life mindset of most people nowadays. They know the consequences of air pollution. I don't see them do whataboutries. You will see less fireworks being burst despite these openly selling in the middle of a firecrackers ban.

NGL, it's very depressing when there are no Crackers, Rockets, etc during Diwali. Earlier we used to enjoy so much with family during Diwali. Sitting outside the house with Family, burning crackers, fuljhadi and all & seeing various types of rockets burst in the sky. Now it's just a long depressing silence for two days until we are back to our daily lives.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock