Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

Whatever is good for your serotonin. ☺️

Just because someone cares about environment doens't mean that they are not enjoying their childhood. So mocking Thunberg and others will achieve you nothing.
I mentioned that "By my definition" :) Others are fully free to have their lives as they wish but i don't see my 15 yr old self resisting the temptations of burning crackers, an opportunity i waited for whole year.Same with Holi too,now people are too concerned what colors would do to their skin.Personally i feel that we are losing a sense of what festivals used to mean.

Whatever is good for your serotonin. ☺️

Just because someone cares about environment doens't mean that they are not enjoying their childhood. So mocking Thunberg and others will achieve you nothing.
Leave them as they are heading towards Acid Rain .. last week I observed in my street it's raining on the other side my neighbouring street not raining short cloud due to pollution in future our generation may see rain in video like we seeing Dinosaurs in video

Last edited:
Some days ago Virat Kohli giving his Sh#t Gyan (Lecture) on Diwali and he is doing on on Diwali festival.

this picture are trending with #भौंक_मत_कोहली
He never lectured on what to do on Diwali. He said to catch him on Pinterest for tips on celebrating Diwali safely. id*ots on social media themselves started bhokna (barking) and giving gyan (teaching) before anything was even posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the policemen supposed to carry testing kits for Barium salts?Or random q's like "Kya aapke patakhe me namak hai"(Does your cracker contains salt)?
But, they can easily raid those factories they makes them. And do same to shops selling them. They already do that I think.

Some days ago Virat Kohli giving his Sh#t Gyan (Lecture) on Diwali and he is doing only on Diwali festival.

this picture are trending with #भौंक_मत_कोहली
Are you not ashamed of posting such social media trashes here created by some morons with such cheap & cruel mentality .. in old ages there is no crackers to fire then what you genius guys are going to do that ?? They also like the picture you posted here ??

Religion trust & love is different that Religion madness

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock