Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

What the hell court was doing whole year when political parties were gathering crowd in elections?
Even if all political parties both winning and losing sides starts bursting firecrackers. They still won't achieve harmful levels of pollution that happens in one night of diwali.

PS, My syphatises to those working at firework factories. Can't help here. As the fact is these crackers are nor good for us or even an important tradition of diwali. It part of ignorance and arrogance. Shall be permanently banned. It causes both noise and air pollution. Harrassing, both us and specially animals. And let's also not forget the fire incidents that breaks out because of this too.

Last edited:
Happens every time

Once near my old house. One of the biggest market of the whole of North East burned down infront of my eyes. We were so scared for days. Imagine how much money of economy were wiped out. Similar incidents of markets burning down happens every year.

Even if all political parties both winning and losing sides starts bursting firecrackers. They still won't achieve harmful levels of pollution that happens in one night of diwali.
Any data to back this? I am curious. The overall pollution caused by political parties in a year should be more than Diwali.

Any data to back this? I am curious. The overall pollution caused by political parties in a year should be more than Diwali.
Yes, and it's called common sense.

It's been 15 years last I touched waste material crackers in my life .. in the middle of my teenage itself I stop bursting this waste thing .. I don't know how crackers linked to diwali ?? Then what about oil lamp ?? In old age people lightening the oil lamp to celebrate diwali

These business people linked crackers with diwali just for sack of money .. I understand about children mentality but in my street one 40 aged person started bursting crackers today morning still we have 5 days for diwali got anger like to slap him

@iDJ @greylala91 bros ur thoughts are absolutely right as same as me .. except one point @iDJ bro political party point I want that has to be stopped too at any cost

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been bursting crackers my entire childhood and i am happy that i actually enjoyed my childhood(by my definition) rather than becoming a Greta Thunberg :D
Whatever is good for your serotonin. ☺️

Just because someone cares about environment doens't mean that they are not enjoying their childhood. So mocking Thunberg and others will achieve you nothing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock