Seeking Help Showing Sim not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
All of sudden , my bsnl sim showing SIM card not allowed(Slot 2). Restarted the phone. Reset the network setting. Swapped the sim slot. Now showing sim card not allowed(slot 1).

Whats the issue ? Whats the sollution.
Please help
YdStOrg.jpg

CVHxith.jpg

Have you tried it in another phone? If it doesn't work in another phone you need to replace the sim. I changed my bsnl sim atleast 3 times in the last 10 years because of similar problems.

Please don't do any exercises, nothing will work. I've lost few important infos from my phone while doing 'Tricks' available on Google. You need to replace your SIM by visiting nearest BSNL (mobile) office. You may have to wander around different BSNL offices till you find the 'proper' office.
I had to change my SIM twice in last 3 years, most recently in April'22. No issues between 2011-2019.
Carry a copy of your ID & address proof along with original (Aadhar card will do). They'll take your photo as well with their webcam. You may need to tell them all your details (full address, DOB, Father's name etc).

Last edited:
Problem solved out. Have a connection with higher authority of BSNL, problem solved out quite quickly. Now working fine
dxBjhrO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock