SC order means fines on Vodafone Idea, Airtel can fund BSNL, MTNL revival plan

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 6,844
I think Jio's aggressive mobile data pricing became curse for its own broadband business. If mobile data is so affordable. Why would masses buy expensive broadbands?
I think atleast they will give 500 mb data per day for Rs.250 per month in future as against AVOID's Rs.250 per 1GB.

They didn't go around with a mouse trap to catch rats for their lab tests. The rats saw the cheese of free data and decided to enter the lab on their free will.
If I am not wrong. Rats weren't aware about the experiment until they ran out of free cheese by December.

They didn't go around with a mouse trap to catch rats for their lab tests. The rats saw the cheese of free data and decided to enter the lab on their free will.
Exactly 👍👍👍
I bought my first 4G phone back in 2017 just to use Jio and since then never looked back.

If I am not wrong. Rats weren't aware about the experiment until they ran out of free cheese by December.
Did Jio promise them a lifetime of free data services? They clearly advertised it as a welcome offer for 3 months, and what should have ended in 3 months was extended for another 5 months at no additional cost. How then was it wrong on Jio's part?

Did Jio promise them a lifetime of free data services? They clearly advertised it as a welcome offer for 3 months, and what should have ended in 3 months was extended for another 5 months at no additional cost. How then was it wrong on Jio's part?
Unethical was not making users aware that they were using an unstable service which both had stability and voice calling issues. They needed to sort out interconnection port issue before launching their services to public. Most users like me ended up using other networks and internet for voice calling. Toll free numbers also didn't work when they first launch.

Like Siva bro. I don't believe in promises of corporate companies as it's unrealistic.

Since you guys made a post about Airtel's lifetime incoming calls promise. Let me highlight you Jio never keeps its promise. Forget about IUC charges for which I think their hands are tied. Meanwhile who is stopping them from offering 20% more data than competition. I get 3 GB data for ₹48 on Airtel while Jio offers 2 GB for ₹98.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock