SC order means fines on Vodafone Idea, Airtel can fund BSNL, MTNL revival plan

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 6,967
People r at fault. They just want all things free or at lowest cost. Such a situation leads to more issues. Those who r financially stable also do not want to pay justified amount, until such mindset changes healthy competition will not thrive. Glad in my family no one has Jio bcoz we decided not to support such offers.

If people fall for freebies then they should not complaint about issues arising out of it. Unfortunately most people tend to act selfish and want their needs to be fulfilled while they pinpoint blame on others when faced themselves with problems.

For Lower class or middle class person to pay..every month old high tariff of AVOID like ..600 to 700 rs for 3GB data + 200 to 300 rs for Voice call = 1000 rs per month is not a small a thing....I myself a middle class person..So I know how much it is difficult for us..i dont even have broadband connection at my home..for using Internet even on PC i completely depend on Mobile data...N there was a time when every month I had to spend 600 rs to get AVOID' s just 3GB 3G net.. even though it was not easy but i was helpless there was no any option ..i had to make adjustments n compromises In our tight monthly budget to spend 600 to 1000 every month for Data n Calling...Everyone can not understand this pain of common man who had to spend 1000 rs every month in his tight/limited budget just for Mobile data n calls......

Last edited:
N ppl who has been constantly keep on saying " Compitition " Compitition " Compitition " .. Please first Tell me.. What You have got In return from AVOID for paying High charges more then 15 years.... ..N when there was a full of Compitition in market...how it benefited to poor/ lower income Customer when there was Only AVOID in power...how did they help you..how That healthy Compitition of AVOID for 15 years before Jio.. was useful or helpful for comman man... please tell me..
Compitition helps or benefits Consumer is Not
at all true All the time..

Last edited:
N ppl who has been constantly keep on saying " Compitition " Compitition " Compitition " .. Please first Tell me.. What You have got In return from AVOID for paying High charges more then 15 years.... ..N when there was a full of Compitition in market...how it benefited to poor/ lower income Customer when there was Only AVOID in power...how did they help you..how That healthy Compitition of AVOID for 15 years before Jio.. was useful or helpful for comman man... please tell me..
Compitition helps or benefits Consumer is Not
at all true All the time..
Haha. Aircel was a boon to people here always. They used to provide offers in Tamil Nadu and made others to follow. Similarly, when Docomo was there, they forced everyone to pay per sec. So Jio is not the only God in telecom industry. At least in Tamil Nadu, we've seen many such Gods. :p

Haha. Aircel was a boon to people here always. They used to provide offers in Tamil Nadu and made others to follow. Similarly, when Docomo was there, they forced everyone to pay per sec. So Jio is not the only God in telecom industry. At least in Tamil Nadu, we've seen many such Gods. :p
Jio was only god for cheaper mobile data in the world with startup! Any doubts?

Vodafone-Idea stock price down to ₹4.05.
People are porting out of Vodafone for fear that the company may sneak in hidden charges to compensate the huge loss.
Speculations are strong that the company will be soon wind up its operations in the country.

Before Jio, Central govt and TRAI were getting money from AVOID for 10 yrs (3G era) and helping them a lot, but not got cheaper mobile data by customers. Any doubts?
Very very True...👍👍..But here some people will never understand this...That before JIO How much AVOID N Govt had looted poor ppl....But still we Customer had never got any cheaper Service n Benefits frm them..N still Ppl here have so much sympathy for AVOID cartel....

Vodafone-Idea stock price down to ₹4.05.
People are porting out of Vodafone for fear that the company may sneak in hidden charges to compensate the huge loss.
Speculations are strong that the company will be soon wind up its operations in the country.
Airtel will also follows the same concept (hidden charges)!

Very very True...👍👍..But here some people will never understand this...That before JIO How much AVOID N Govt had looted poor ppl....But still we Customer had never got any cheaper Service n Benefits frm them..N still Ppl here have so much sympathy for AVOID cartel....
Yes. All of us enjoyed free mobile data for 8 months (from Sep16 to Mar17) without paying a penny! They were forgotten those days!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock