SC order means fines on Vodafone Idea, Airtel can fund BSNL, MTNL revival plan

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 7,029
I agree No body is here for Samaj seva/Social services..But the only thing matters here is...are customers getting benefited from it or not..N the fact is After JIO customers are benefited alot ...
In villages where we don't have even gud 2G now have 4G Connectivity that too in Cheap n in budget price...N even poor or lower ppl have access of Internet...
In Gujarat Airtel n Idea was Just So poor..Gud for Nothing..Airtel n idea connectivity was limited to some city areas.... Where as JIO 4G volte coverage is Available mostly everywhere in Gujarat.....
Jio had huge advantage. When Jio launched most people had smartphones. Meanwhile when old operators launched most people didn't even have basic phones.

Back then you didn't felt that they charged you more before Jio's launch?
I used Airtel for calling and data for BSNL3G (Rs.252 for 2GB per 28 days). I felt Airtel data was exhausted faster than BSNL 3G during those days!

I agree No body is here for Samaj seva/Social services..But the only thing matters here is...are customers getting benefited from it or not..N the fact is After JIO customers are benefited alot ...
Right, no one is here for charity. Jio is only cheaper because we have competition. Currently customers could be getting benefits but what about future? Why Jio will provide cheap data if they are one and only option for Customers?

Jio had huge advantage. When Jio launched most people had smartphones. Meanwhile when old operators launched most people didn't even have basic phones.
After Jio launch, most people were purchased VOLTE phones, after ditching old phones(non-volte), which were bought with hard earned money!

Right, no one is here for charity. Jio is only cheaper because we have competition. Currently customers could be getting benefits but what about future? Why Jio will provide cheap data if they are one and only option for Customers?
Yes. No one has charity. AVOID and Bsnl shall charge Rs.49/- per 28 days for 2G phone and Rs.98/- for smart phone sim like Jio!
Then only they will get proper revenue.

Last edited:
After Jio launch, most people were purchased VOLTE phones, after ditching old phones(non-volte), which were bought with hard earned money!
You can't compare late 90s and early 2000s when most people had handful of devices.
I used Airtel for calling and data for BSNL3G (Rs.252 for 2GB per 28 days). I felt Airtel data was exhausted faster than BSNL 3G during those days!
Right before Jio's launch. I used to use Vodafone's ₹16 plan which offered 100 mb data. And used ₹8 plan every night. I scheduled my download at night. I used 28-30 GB data per month for ₹256.

Yes. No one has charity. AVOID and Bsnl shall charge Rs.49/- per 28 days for 2G phone and Rs.98/- for smart phone sim like Jio!
Then only they will get proper revenue.
Airtel has 129 plan with 2GB data and true unlimited calls for 28 days. For basic phones Rs 65 plan gives 200MB data and Rs. 130 talktime at rate of 60p/minute which is equal to 216.6 minutes.

Airtel has 129 plan with 2GB data and true unlimited calls for 28 days. For basic phones Rs 65 plan gives 200MB data and Rs. 130 talktime at rate of 60p/minute which is equal to 216.6 minutes.
This an option. But they charges each phone with Rs.23 to Rs.35 only as minimum recharge!

Yes Bro the Airtel data meter runs faster and they cheat you at core. you will consume 700 MB data only but 1 GB date will be consumed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock