SBI revises service charges for SBI Buddy Users for ATM withdrawals at Rs.25 ..

RE: SBI revises service charges -- To charge ATM withdrawals at Rs.25 ..

Sarkar said:
Where do you get that?

AFAIK 5 free withdrawal at own bank atm and 5 at other bank in non metro.
SBI to charge Rs 25 charge for every ATM withdrawal? No, that's not true

My personal Expeeience as well as info i got it from SBI customer care too ..

What ur saying is right but for cash withdrawn only 5 txns are free whereas another 5 count is for non financial ie) for ATM pin change , many statement , balance check etc.. like that in ATM ..

Surely whole 10 count we won't be used for money withdrawn in ATM as far as my experience

Last month I was charged around 13rs. for 6th count ATM(SBI) money withdrawn

Last edited by a moderator:
'Withdraw Plan to Charge on Transactions on SBI Mobile Wallet'

The Bank Employees Federation of India has demanded that State Bank of India, the country's largest public sector bank, withdraw the proposed plan to levy charges on transactions made though bank's mobile wallet.

Last week, SBI had said it would introduce a new facility through which every withdrawal of cash through ATMs using the bank's mobile wallet would attract a charge of Rs 25.

BEFI Tamil Nadu unit General Secretary C P Krishnan said the association wanted SBI to withdraw the plan "forthwith".

Stating that SBI had changed its earlier stand from charging for transactions made through ATM to levying a charge for transactions through e-wallet, he said SBI had also planned to impose charges on exchange of soiled notes.

'Withdraw Plan to Charge on Transactions on SBI Mobile Wallet' - News18

Whatever the news is, it's time to close the SBI account. I get free 0 Balance account for my family based on my SALARY account. I've opened for my mom already. It's time to close sbi account. Private banks where I have salary account respect me and listen to even though I don't pay any service charge.

#RIPSBI

Not everyone has the luxury of closing an account in sbi bcoz of its wide coverage. [emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock