(Rs. 3000 now) SBI to charge for breaching monthly average balance in saving accounts

I am literally short of abuses for these SBI id*ots. I screwed my 600 bucks for closing the account and now they changed their policy.
Seems like the feedback i gave to the Branch Manager worked..

Only if your age is less than 24 or something like that (student offer) it is no balance.
Else there is minimum limit of 5000 or 10000.
No bro you don't have minimum balance even for people above 24yrs

I think govt want to stop this minimum bal. Becoz they got much money upto now , when i seen thread title , i think that it is decreased in min bal. But nothing happen
Disappointed

I think govt want to stop this minimum bal. Becoz they got much money upto now , when i seen thread title , i think that it is decreased in min bal. But nothing happen
Disappointed
If that was the intension Then why Govt launches flagship zero Balance accounts projectand opened 30 crore zero balancebank accounts and creating world record ?

I am literally short of abuses for these SBI id*ots. I screwed my 600 bucks for closing the account and now they changed their policy.
Seems like the feedback i gave to the Branch Manager worked..
Waste in haste :D
Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock