SBI revises service charges for SBI Buddy Users for ATM withdrawals at Rs.25 ..

RE: SBI revises service charges -- To charge ATM withdrawals at Rs.25 ..

looks like time to close account on SBI and start an account on Post office.

to take our own money we need to give Rs.25.. what's the logic in it. These things will happen only in India, that too from a govt owned bank.. Now just think what other private banks will do..

Gobinaath said:
I gave the link bro in post #01 .. Hindu business line website link ..

I got notification from daily hunt too

I am asking what's revised ? These rules are there for zero balance account from long time. Why did you highlight ?

Jithin91 said:
looks like time to close account on SBI and start an account on Post office.

to take our own money we need to give Rs.25.. what's the logic in it. These things will happen only in India, that too from a govt owned bank.. Now just think what other private banks will do..

Submit KYC and convert your Zero balance account to Normal saving account. bank will not charge Rs 25  ;)

Sarkar said:
Sai bro Where do you see it ? I don't find anything in notice here 

https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/28392/54637/SBI+site+upload-Service+Charges-2017++june+2017+%28REVISED%29.pdf/39774a45-8800-43c7-990b-b23422d1c763

Free Rupay card rule was there for Zero balance account from long time. There was also 4 free withdraw limit in these account. What's new in it ?  :huh

there was a circular issued today morning.

But as per latest news now it stands withdrawn.

Sarkar said:
I am asking what's revised ? These rules are there for zero balance account from long time. Why did you highlight ?

The article is just posted 1hr. Before new article .. So I article any wrong in that bro :huh ..

Highlighted is a mistake or info sharing is mistake bro :huh .. Pls clarify bro I'll correct myself :) ..

Btwn , are u saying these new restriction is for only zero balance account :huh .. Not for regular SB accounts :huh

Sarkar said:
Sai bro Where do you see it ? I don't find anything in notice here 

https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/28392/54637/SBI+site+upload-Service+Charges-2017++june+2017+%28REVISED%29.pdf/39774a45-8800-43c7-990b-b23422d1c763

Free Rupay card rule was there for Zero balance account from long time. There was also 4 free withdraw limit in these account. What's new in it ?  :huh

News is old means sorry close the thread bro no issues

Last edited by a moderator:

Very bad move :wall

Sai bro what i am saying is that all these cash withdrawl charges were for Zero balance account that too only after 4 free withdrawl per month. So we should not bring normal savings account. And if you have followed the Indian Govt financial inclusion then there Govt clearly said that these Zero balance account will get Free Rupay card. 

And that Rs 25 charge is for withdraw SBI Wallet balance via ATM. Bank will not charge Rs 25 if you withdraw directly from bank account  :k

https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/docume...SED).pdf/39774a45-8800-43c7-990b-b23422d1c763

There are lots of fake news in internet and we should not promote it. First we should verify ourselves that is what I am saying  :hello

Sarkar said:
Sai bro what i am saying is that all these cash withdrawl charges were for Zero balance account that too only after 4 free withdrawl per month. So we should not bring normal savings account. And if you have followed the Indian Govt financial inclusion then there Govt clearly said that these Zero balance account will get Free Rupay card. 

And that Rs 25 charge is for withdraw SBI Wallet balance via ATM. Bank will not charge Rs 25 if you withdraw directly from bank account  :k

There are lots of fake news in internet and we should not promote it. First we should verify ourselves that is what I am saying  :hello

all news are not fake bro.. today morning actually they came with a circular of per ATM transaction, they will charge Rs.25/-. refer post #14 for actual circular
Later only they modified the circular and said this 25/transaction will be applicable only for Buddy Users with no SBI account.

now again they have revised the circular. You can use ATM Card for 10 times** without any charges in a month. (5 from SBI ATMs & 5 from other bank ATM's. On metro cities this count will be reduced to 8/Month.

**only applicable for account with minimum balance. Basic savings account (no need of minimum balance) can have 4 free ATM transactions

Team will close this thread means no issues

Jithin91 said:
all news are not fake bro.. today morning actually they came with a circular of per ATM transaction, they will charge Rs.25/-. refer post #14 for actual circular
Later only they modified the circular and said this 25/transaction will be applicable only for Buddy Users with no SBI account.

now again they have revised the circular. You can use ATM Card for 10 times** without any charges in a month. (5 from SBI ATMs & 5 from other bank ATM's. On metro cities this count will be reduced to 8/Month.

**only applicable for account with minimum balance. Basic savings account (no need of minimum balance) can have 4 free ATM transactions

Number of free withdrawl is decided by RBI and not by individual banks. That's why 10 free withdrawl(8 for metro) is same for all banks in India. So there is no question of issuing such circular by SBI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock