Seeking Help Samsung LED TV display problem

Samsung is a pathetic company I also had same panel problem at that time i was asked to pay 28K but i stick to my problem instead of replacing the panel.

Samsung is a pathetic company I also had same panel problem at that time i was asked to pay 28K but i stick to my problem instead of replacing the panel.
yes. i googled last 2 days about this problem.
60-70% display panel problems are belongs to Samsung brand only.

32k is too high for the panel that too for a 7+ years old TV, you can get a brand new tv(not bigger screen samsung though) but again, it completely depends on your preference like keeping the good old one running for few more years or to get a new TV with latest tech by adding few more bucks to 32K !! (Depending on your budget for TV)

If there is an option try any local “reputed” repair shops, take a suggestion from them too, like a quote for getting it repaired and if they provide any warranty (they dont but give a try) ?
I just tried to take a chance because of 3D only.but 32k is high.i dropped that thought.
i will consult the local tech.if he assures i will repair it.otherwise i will manage few more months and buy new one.
after resetting and changing picture options darkness decreased little bit.
now movies can be watchable without problem because of black scope borders.
for full screen picture little darker on top

It's very sad to see your hard earned money goes into vain only bcoz of company's poor manufacturing.
I would prefer to buy a extended warranty and renew it every year because now TV are not that much reliable and tough.

Problem solved/repaired.Hoping for the best,long service:)

Back Lit light/LED light Strips are replaced.charged Rs 8,500.(Can be done in 5k-6k in big cities with more technicians availability)
He said out of 8 led strips, 4 are failed. for good long service he changed all 8 led strips.(for the sake of no conflict/ voltage difference between old and new strips)
geaOAgU.jpg

FGhALr2.jpg

27WuJ6M.jpg

m4LYoqT.jpg

It look pretty good but what's that black shadow in top left corner?
May be because of camera I'm seeing this.

Last edited:
Problem solved/repaired.Hoping for the best,long service:)

Back Lit light/LED light Strips are replaced.charged Rs 8,500.(Can be done in 5k-6k in big cities with more technicians availability)
He said out of 8 led strips, 4 are failed. for good long service he changed all 8 led strips.(for the sake of no conflict/ voltage difference between old and new strips)
geaOAgU.jpg

FGhALr2.jpg

27WuJ6M.jpg

m4LYoqT.jpg
That amount sounds reasonable. Hope it runs longer years.

It look pretty good but what's that black shadow in top left corner?
May be because of camera I'm seeing this.
yeah there is small cloud on the left side .but it is not visible for regular eye.only camera eye capturing that - Ignorable.
he didn't touched reflector sheets and display panel. just changed backlit lights.
just cautious about delicateness of display panel.I said Unless any need don't attempt anything to display panel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock