Seeking Help Vu 32" TV display issue

amarnathkvk

Reaction score
My vu 32 inch full hd model(32D6545) having no display from last three days(only audio), any idea what could be the problem and how much it will cost to fix that, I checked with my local mechanics they are telling its difficult to get the items offline, through company only its possible and the worst part is vu is asking me to pay 650 for the technician visiting charge alone. I bought this 4 years before

any bros have gone this issue? also is it best to do repair or go for new one?

@thisisjagan anna I remember you had some issues in LG whats your take on this?

Last edited:
My vu 32 inch full hd model(32D6545) having no display from last three days(only audio), any idea what could be the problem and how much it will cost to fix that, I checked with my local mechanics they are telling its difficult to get the items offline, through company only its possible and the worst part is vu is asking me to pay 650 for the technician visiting charge alone.

any bros have gone this issue? also is it best to do repair or go for new one?

@thisisjagan anna I remember you had some issues in LG whats your take on this?
The LG issue I had was almost same. It was due to my power adapter. I guess so... Back light got fired. I had to pay around 6k but that's not valid for more than 6 months... Again exactly after 6 months it failed.... I gave it to my bro and he replaced the back light again and it's working fine so far... Almost 2 years now...

Edit: what's the mrp if this TV.... How many years old...

Last edited:
The LG issue I had was almost same. It was due to my power adapter. I guess so... Back light got fired. I had to pay around 6k but that's not valid for more than 6 months... Again exactly after 6 months it failed.... I gave it to my bro and he replaced the back light again and it's working fine so far... Almost 2 years now...

Edit: what's the mrp if this TV.... How many years old...
MRP of this tv when I bought was 18k and used 3.9 years, it was used heavily per day an average 7 hours

MRP of this tv when I bought was 18k and used 3.9 years, it was used heavily per day an average 7 hours
I would suggest you to buy a new TV then... Try to check for exchange... If the exchange price is considerably higher for working condition, see if you can fix it temporarily :) and ditch it...

My TV worked fine if I switch off the TV for few hours and try...

I would suggest you to buy a new TV then... Try to check for exchange... If the exchange price is considerably higher for working condition, see if you can fix it temporarily :) and ditch it...

My TV worked fine if I switch off the TV for few hours and try...
sure anna, my tv was off for last four days no improvements what I can see is VU logo slightly visible for few sec and then completely disappears

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock