Discussion Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,546
PvoaC9q.jpg

After the 3rd software update (April 2024 Security Patch), the device fingerprint accuracy has gone downhill. I tried removing and re-adding all the fingerprints but no luck. Do you also face the same issue @Dr Saurabh?

After the 3rd software update (April 2024 Security Patch), the device fingerprint accuracy has gone downhill. I tried removing and re-adding all the fingerprints but no luck. Do you also face the same issue @Dr Saurabh?
I am also facing the same problem after updating the phone.

Do you guys face random slow charging issue on S24 series after the April security patch update? I am facing this.

If I restart the phone, it charges quickly for some time.

About the fingerprint scanner bug, it seems widespread to more S series devices that have received the same update.

Me and my wife both have s24. No slow charging issue observed. My kid has a s23 and she doesn't have any fingerprint issues after 6.1 upgrade.

Maybe we are lucky..

The company is planning to fix it with a software update in the near future. While the company didn't reveal the exact timeframe for the update, it could be fixed with the April 2024 update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock