Good News Purchased Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Congratulations bro
How is it moving from iPhone to Samsung? I also want to buy samsung. Please share your experience.
I also have iPhone but i feel that it’s difficult to move from iPhone.

How is it moving from iPhone to Samsung? I also want to buy samsung. Please share your experience.
I also have iPhone but i feel that it’s difficult to move from iPhone.
It's actually not difficult to move from iOS to Samsung. Since Samsung has a dedicated migration tool called Smart Switch. You can use it to migrate all your apps and data in one go.

Smart Switch for Android: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile - Apps on Google Play

Smart Switch for iOS: ‎Samsung Smart Switch Mobile

These are the official solution provided by Samsung. You need to download these apps on your iPhone & Samsung and then data transfer can be done very easily.

It's actually not difficult to move from iOS to Samsung. Since Samsung has a dedicated migration tool called Smart Switch. You can use it to migrate all your apps and data in one go.

Smart Switch for Android: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile - Apps on Google Play

Smart Switch for iOS: ‎Samsung Smart Switch Mobile

These are the official solution provided by Samsung. You need to download these apps on your iPhone & Samsung and then data transfer can be done very easily.
Thanks for your response. Actually i was asking how is the experience? Because iPhone is simple and snappy.

Thanks for your response. Actually i was asking how is the experience? Because iPhone is simple and snappy.
The experience is same. Simple and snappy - in your words. :D

I would recommend visiting a nearby shop and try the demo unit. You will get an idea how good or bad the device is and whether it fits your needs. :)

I bought iPhone and Apple Watch few years back and now stuck in ecosystem

Can’t move to Samsung for few more years 😂

Congratulations bro. 🎉

I had also pre-booked it and got the S24 Ultra (Titanium Black color) delivered yesterday. So far it feels like a worthy upgrade from my previous phone (S21 Ultra). 🙂

The only thing I dislike on this one is the sharp and boxy edges, especially after using S21U for 3 years now. If S24+ model had the Snapdragon processor, I would have gone for that instead due to it's design. 🫠
Thank you so much & Congratulations @Bapun 🎉

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock