Discussion Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 7,077
Indian prices of Samsung S22 series. Samsung Galaxy S22’s base memory model will cost Rs 69,900. The sources have also stated that Samsung’s top-end S22 Ultra, will start at Rs 1,09,900.

Cheaper 25W charger & Costly 45W charger --- doesn't make a difference (to the charging speed).
Removing Charger, earphones, case in the box --- doesn't make a difference (to the Environment).
Adding IP68 Dust/Water Resistance --- doesn't make a difference (to the water damage Warranty / service claims).

Unless, people start voting with their wallet,
Customer is Happy or NOT --- doesn't make a difference (to the Company).

I am using Samsung S10 Lite & Note10 Lite and my wife is using S20+. I love the software support of Samsung and OneUI as a whole. But I want them to FAIL miserably, this year with the S22 series. So much so that, they may gain some brain --->>> bring back microSD slot, Charger in box and stop behaving like Apple. If there is not much difference between Apple and Samsung phones, then why will people buy Samsung?

Customers pre-booking Galaxy S22 Ultra during the live pre-book event will get a Galaxy Watch4 worth INR 26,999 at just 2,999 plus an upgrade bonus of up to INR 8,000. Select consumers stand a chance to get the Galaxy S22 Ultra in a limited edition gift box with free Galaxy Buds2

Those pre-booking Galaxy S22 during this period will get Galaxy Buds2 worth INR 11,999 free alongside an upgrade bonus of up to INR 8,000.

Samsung India has revealed that it’s seen “overwhelming response” to the Samsung Galaxy S22 series. According to the phone maker, Pre-bookings (pre-orders) have exceeded 70,000 in the first 12 hours of going live on February 23.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock