Discussion Samsung Galaxy S10 - Galaxy S10 Plus - Galaxy S10e - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 11,792
2kQHV2s.jpg

Samsung has been a sponsor of the Olympic games since 1998 and has a deal in place to sponsor the events to 2028. And it has a tradition – launching a special edition of its flagship for every Olympic games.

This year the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is getting the Olympic treatment. The Prism White version gets the logo of the Tokyo 2020 games on its back (along with carrier Docomo).

This is not the end of the customization, it comes bundled with special Galaxy Buds truly wireless earbuds.

Note that only 10,000 units of the “Galaxy S10+ Olympic Games Edition” will be made starting in late July. Docomo is the exclusive carrier partner in Japan and is asking JPY ($1,000/€900) for a unit. It’s not clear if this model will be available outside of Japan, but odds are that it won't.

Rs. 70,420 approx. in Indian rupees.

Samsung unveils Galaxy S10+ Olympic Games Edition

Learn more link throws an error!🤷‍♂️

Also no idea if i can again sign up for the 4 months free trial as i have already availed the Google trial. Need to know the t&c for that.

FMGEPpC.jpg

Got my answer.

Standard eligibility applies: Offer only available to customers who are not current YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers, have not been YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, YouTube Red, or Google Play Music subscribers, nor participated in a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, Google Play Music, or YouTube Red trial before.

😭😭😭

So Offer is unavailable for India. Now i don't regret using Youtube Music free trial already.😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock