Seeking Help Samsung Galaxy M21 or Nokia 6.3 - which one to get?

vishalrao

Solutions
Reaction score
How's Samsung M21 with its 6000 mAh battery?! I'm tempted to get this if not Nokia 6.3

Any issues/complaints for Samsung OS/customisations of Android, like any ads or play store limitations or annoyances?

I'm mostly interested in stock android or annoyance-free android experience.

I don't do gaming and not much media consumption, just whatsapp/email mostly.

Any comparisons between the two? Pros and Cons?

Solution
How's Samsung M21 with its 6000 mAh battery?! I'm tempted to get this if not Nokia 6.3
If you are a heavy user Samsung budget phones are not for you because it uses their in house Exynos processors which starts lagging after a few months of usage. Even in normal usage.

Nokia on the other hand uses Snapdragon processors so it works faster even when device get older.

Don't fall for the 6000 mAh battery thing. It can be a eye candy / marketing gimmick. Battery backu of a device also depends on how well it's software is optimized.
Any issues/complaints for Samsung OS/customisations of Android, like any ads or play store limitations or annoyances?

If you are a heavy user Samsung budget phones are not for you because it uses their in house Exynos processors which starts lagging after a few months of usage. Even in normal usage.

Nokia on the other hand uses Snapdragon processors so it works faster even when device get older.

Don't fall for the 6000 mAh battery thing. It can be a eye candy / marketing gimmick. Battery backu of a device also depends on how well it's software is optimized.

Samsung's new OneUI is smooth and having good features. You can love it more than stock Android because of additional features. But Samsung doesn't provide stock Android in it's phones.

There is no Ads issues with Samsung phones which Xiaomi phones have. But they have push notifications marketing things which can be completely disabled.
I don't do gaming and not much media consumption, just whatsapp/email mostly.
Then either of them will work for you.

Lately Nokia hasn't been doing great with their mobile business. My experience with them wasn't great with mom's Nokia 6 so wouldn't buy another Nokia device again.

Solution
Though Nokia uses a Snapdragon processor, from my usage of 6.1 plus, I can say that their software is not at all optimized. It lags a lot and mostly jerky with frame drops. You might be better off with Samsung, because software wise it should be better than Nokia per se. Your requirement is also pretty basic, so I would suggest Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock