Seeking Help Mi TV Stick or Amazon fire TV Stick - Which one to go for?

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 3,437

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
@Bapun Raz @Siva
Mi TV stick or Amazon fire TV stick
Which one is better so then I can Choose one...
Please give me the pros and cons...

Solution
If Amazon Prime Video is your primary OTT subscription, you can undoubtedly get the Fire Stick. The experience you get on the Fire Stick for Prime Video isn't available on other Android TV devices.

However, if you like casting a lot of content from mobile and Prime Video is not your primary OTT subscription, and you like to install apps from Play Store and are familiar with the Google Ecosystem, you can go with MI TV Stick or any other Android TV. The new Google TV interface would be available across the Android TV devices in 2021 if that's something of your concern.

Another point to note is that the Dolby audio on Fire TV Stick works without any issues on all the OTT apps where it's available. On Android TV hybrid boxes like XStream...
No confusion, always takes latest and go for 4k version even if u do not have 4k tv to be future safe and get better hardware specs.

If FTS max is there for around 4k then, go for that as this one only had good hardware and future safe. If not then, realme 4k stick is very good and I am loving it for pic details and speed of operations, only google tv needs to be updated soon.

or simply take a dth smart box (tatasky or airtel) and that is it.

or simply take a dth smart box (tatasky or airtel) and that is it.
It's not good to go for DTH Android boxes...We have to pay rs 154/- monthly to keep the box active which is waste of our hard earned money....Me too have Tatasky Binge+ box but sadly it's deactivated bcoz of 154/- NCF amount...
Please anyone don't go for DTH Android boxes unless u use DTH channels...

It's not good to go for DTH Android boxes...We have to pay rs 154/- monthly to keep the box active which is waste of our hard earned money....Me too have Tatasky Binge+ box but sadly it's deactivated bcoz of 154/- NCF amount...
Please anyone don't go for DTH Android boxes unless u use DTH channels...
Yes right but I was telling if someone wants a simple solution for both DTH and 4k box, but yes officially, one needs to spend 153 rs for running the box, but unofficially, can be used as only android box as well, just one needs to google it!!

Yes right but I was telling if someone wants a simple solution for both DTH and 4k box, but yes officially, one needs to spend 153 rs for running the box, but unofficially, can be used as only android box as well, just one needs to google it!!
Now that box can't be used unofficially...No need to Google as far as I know...It's bcoz now they have added a special app to block...Even if we force stop the huge app it doesn't work ...A pop-up comes ...It asks to recharge and ho to home page...Still if there is a method then please PM me the link..

always takes latest and go for 4k version even if u do not have 4k tv to be future safe and get better hardware specs.
How can u say that 'to be future proof'? TV is one of item which we indian don't change regularly or periodically. Approx average age of a TV in today's world let say 6-7 years. So if anyone change tv after that much of time how can u say that todays technology is future proof. Yes if one going to change tv within 1 year then it's good to invest in upgraded technology.
What I mean to say today's top technology maybe become obsolete tomorrow

Now that box can't be used unofficially...No need to Google as far as I know...It's bcoz now they have added a special app to block...Even if we force stop the huge app it doesn't work ...A pop-up comes ...It asks to recharge and ho to home page...Still if there is a method then please PM me the link..
Surely i will send you the same as doing the same for last 2 months!!!

How can u say that 'to be future proof'? TV is one of item which we indian don't change regularly or periodically. Approx average age of a TV in today's world let say 6-7 years. So if anyone change tv after that much of time how can u say that todays technology is future proof. Yes if one going to change tv within 1 year then it's good to invest in upgraded technology.
What I mean to say today's top technology maybe become obsolete tomorrow
Boss, there are many who do that and if one is using HD or full HD, there are chances that he will do the same, because tech is upgrading and prices are coming down, then he will not need to invest again and that is why always go for best hardware stick/box available in your price range and not go only on software basis. FTS max is the latest with best hardware, will be updated for many years to come, but right now not in my price range so I went for next best to me and took realme 4k.

Other point, let alone the upgrade, 4K ones always performs better than normal ones because of better specs, so even normal HD experience and speeds are better and that is too when u are getting better versions just for 500 rs or so more.

Otherwise, u will be inclined to update again and again and that I have seen in past with me.

Hope this helps!!

Pls check ...

Few Info to be cleared....
Play forward buttons r not special in Firetv stick....Most remotes have it...It's related to app player...
There is no profile feature for FTS...Those r of App features...
Yes live TV is avail in FTS but zee5 app is not synchronizing....Still see doesn't give all live TV in the FTS...Only news channels avail if sync...I think better to go to the apps for live channels which is avail in all devices....
Profile feature is there in FTS home page itself with new interface.
Recommendations and library will be based on the profile selected
@srihariths is correct.
V0eP9TS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock