Review of my Realme 4K Google TV Stick..

I wanted to know more about Google assistant search results on Google TV. Are popular apps like SunNxt, Zee5 etc integrated with assistant search results? Because, currently when you search for titles on the above mentioned apps using assistant, the results are not shown as they haven't integrated with the assistant.
According to me, the biggest let down in android TV's when compared to FTS is the universal search engine. Android TV search results are so limited to few apps and one has to always rely on third party apps like justwatch for a better search results.

I wanted to know more about Google assistant search results on Google TV. Are popular apps like SunNxt, Zee5 etc integrated with assistant search results? Because, currently when you search for titles on the above mentioned apps using assistant, the results are not shown as they haven't integrated with the assistant.
According to me, the biggest let down in android TV's when compared to FTS is the universal search engine. Android TV search results are so limited to few apps and one has to always rely on third party apps like justwatch for a better search results.
Even though I haven't used FTS till now, I have heard that the search results support most of the premium apps. Is it true?

Last edited:
No...In this stick search assistant doesn't support sun nxt zee5 apps..

Live channels app is available for download...After downloading this app can be found in system apps listings...
Now Google Play Movies TV channel avail...It's showing trailers..

eKlIDij.jpg

r3tCxVq.jpg

CdgtLeZ.jpg

d8HgrFf.jpg

2LIqZ7b.jpg
There is plan to add
As per my experience, even in FTS not all are supported. It is mainly from Prime along with Netflix, Hotstar with few others. It is not like it will show a title from everywhere, but since it is developing from a few years now, so search range is better, but google tv is also showing better results day by day and more and more apps will be integrated with time. For me, google search understands better on some points what you ask for. Right now in google tv, it is showing results from Prime, Hotstar, youtube, Mx player with few others and I think just 2-3 main apps like zee5, sonyliv, sunnext etc start coming under search results, then it will be almost perfect.

There is plan to add

As per my experience, even in FTS not all are supported. It is mainly from Prime along with Netflix, Hotstar with few others. It is not like it will show a title from everywhere, but since it is developing from a few years now, so search range is better, but google tv is also showing better results day by day and more and more apps will be integrated with time. For me, google search understands better on some points what you ask for. Right now in google tv, it is showing results from Prime, Hotstar, youtube, Mx player with few others and I think just 2-3 main apps like zee5, sonyliv, sunnext etc start coming under search results, then it will be almost perfect.
We have to pay for it as I think..

Later on they have plans to introduce free live tv and that will be there free, but there will be paid ones for sure. By the end of the year, I think we will hear more about this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock