Review of my Realme 4K Google TV Stick..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got hands on Realme 4K Google TV Stick...Not much used to write long reviews...
1stly the device looks cool...Handy remote...I don't like pairing to TV or other equipments...OK with using remote separately... Its done...
Checked for new sw updates for device and was not available...Logged into my Google account...
In settings it asked to install default apps and slowly it installed...
Resolution settings kept Automatic Best available resolution...It automatically set to 4K 60Hz...HDR is auto set to always HDR.. Sound also set to Automatic...HDMI CEC disabled...

Picture Quality is OK but not best surely..
No 5:1 in any apps..I have checked Jack Ryan in prime video...No DD sound..Although My TV doesn't support DD in its speakers but Coax out put supports and getting perfect 5:1 in FTS..
In apps
Netflix ,Prime Video and AppleTV+ shows 4K,UHD HDR...D+H only shows HDR...maybe bcoz of always HDR setting...No 4K resolution...It's too bad..
Hope in the next device update they will add DD audio and fix D+H 4k issues...
Booting and software works fast and smooth...
Thanx for reading..
Some snaps...

kIhBDyl.jpg

H2YlA8g.jpg

7WsWZlI.jpg

FK2v4cH.jpg

uyiMcGJ.jpg

nqxjYLe.jpg

zeNrciF.jpg

qruR0RK.jpg

Last edited:
I also got mine yesterday. I surely finds it really fast compared to fire tv other than fire tv 4k Max(not used but as per review that is also fast). PQ for me is very good overall. At this price, it is worth but as per review, it performs even better after first update. Till now I do not see the same. Please update on the same once anyone get that first software upgrade.

But surely, this is fastest I have seen and recommendations are also good. One more thing, hardware wise this is future proof as for example, it surely can play Dolby vision, but just they do not have license for same. So in future with software upgrades, it will get even better.

Overall, I am loving it.

I also got mine yesterday. I surely finds it really fast compared to fire tv other than fire tv 4k Max(not used but as per review that is also fast). PQ for me is very good overall. At this price, it is worth but as per review, it performs even better after first update. Till now I do not see the same. Please update on the same once anyone get that first software upgrade.

But surely, this is fastest I have seen and recommendations are also good. One more thing, hardware wise this is future proof as for example, it surely can play Dolby vision, but just they do not have license for same. So in future with software upgrades, it will get even better.

Overall, I am loving it.
Yes it's fast and smooth as I wrote...
On PQ
I have FTS 4K and connected to same TV in another HDMI port...
Compared same content and seens both...FTS 4K have bit more Contrast and depth..
Still have to watch live match ...That gives another pq comparison...

Yes, pls wait for first update, as reviewers are saying, it resolved many small small issues and pls share your views once you have the same.

Overall, I am loving it.
We respect the review....

The only problem with these Chinese brands be it mi box ,dynalink or real me stick is the software development team.

No doubt hardware wise the stick is good... we have to see now how aggressive the software team is.

That's why it's very important to know who is developing the OS.

So that bugs could be reported to them.

At this moment.

Amazon development team is the most aggressive

Second comes xiaomi but their updates are very buggy

Third is dynalink,

I am not mentioning Google and Nvidia here.

Yes, pls wait for first update, as reviewers are saying, it resolved many small small issues and pls share your views once you have the same.
Me too even said to wait for update in another thread too and here too said as waiting eagerly for the update...There maybe be fixes..
Yes I will share once I get the update..

Last edited:
We respect the review....

The only problem with these Chinese brands be it mi box ,dynalink or real me stick is the software development team.

No doubt hardware wise the stick is good... we have to see now how aggressive the software team is.

That's why it's very important to know who is developing the OS.

So that bugs could be reported to them.

At this moment.

Amazon development team is the most aggressive

Second comes xiaomi but their updates are very buggy

Third is dynalink,

I am not mentioning Google and Nvidia here.
Actually Realme is aggressive in Smart phone updates...So waiting for updates on this stick too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock