Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

uLi3YXy.jpg

Plz help me

I have a jio fiber plan that is active till Nov 2023 (100mbps annual plan). Now I want to move to jio postpaid for availing the OTT plan (300+200) as I don't need 100mbps anymore.
My query is, if I migrate from prepaid to postpaid, will the balance in the prepaid be shifted to postpaid? (Roughly I have 9000 in my balance) If yes, will I be getting a new setup box or will the existing box that I have stay with me?

I have a jio fiber plan that is active till Nov 2023 (100mbps annual plan). Now I want to move to jio postpaid for availing the OTT plan (300+200) as I don't need 100mbps anymore.
My query is, if I migrate from prepaid to postpaid, will the balance in the prepaid be shifted to postpaid? (Roughly I have 9000 in my balance) If yes, will I be getting a new setup box or will the existing box that I have stay with me?
Bro, as per JIO Website they will credited the remaining amount in your prepaid account to postpaid account.
The existing SET TOP BOX will continue and there wont be any new one. If you are not having Set box ,then they will provide new one.

Make Note : During Migration, 1 month amount (Rs.399+Rs.200+GST=Rs.706) we need to pay .
This is not getting adjusted in next month bill and looks like its charges for migration.
Refer below link post from @Optimus_Prime bro.

Bro, as per JIO Website they will credited the remaining amount in your prepaid account to postpaid account.
The existing SET TOP BOX will continue and there wont be any new one. If you are not having Set box ,then they will provide new one.

Make Note : During Migration, 1 month amount (Rs.399+Rs.200+GST=Rs.706) we need to pay .
This is not getting adjusted in next month bill and looks like its charges for migration.
Refer below link post from @Optimus_Prime bro.

Thank you so much for the information brother.

Hello everyone…!

I hope you all are well…here I want to know about full details about Jio Fiber prepaid and postpaid…?

Want to conceal wiring for jio fiber connection. Which equipment I need to install on switch board so that I can take connection from that point to my fiber router.

The jio fiber team here is so prompt in service . After giving request to relocate my fiber to my new house in the morning, they completed the job in the evening. This time they provided almost 1000ft HFCL fiber optic for me. And almost 90 mit cable they gave as excess for further use in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock