Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Jio offerd 15 aug har Ghar Jio offer 15day free 6 months paid offer plan but I couldn't get this benefit i mailed and twitt many time

Last edited:
Can any Jio Fiber user check how is ping shows in the WifiMan app?

For me it goes upto 700ms and always greater than 500ms. Switching to 4G gives only 40ms. This is very weird.

Qt1bkng.jpg

Does anyone know how to increase the range of Jio Fiber WiFi distance range as of now I'm getting 5G Wifi in our hall only and to other bedrooms I'm only getting 4G WiFi with less speed. I even contacted jio care they are saying 5G range is low and 4G range more so use 4G only.

Does anyone know how to increase the range of Jio Fiber WiFi distance range as of now I'm getting 5G Wifi in our hall only and to other bedrooms I'm only getting 4G WiFi with less speed. I even contacted jio care they are saying 5G range is low and 4G range more so use 4G only.
Jio fiber wifi and 5G /4G. Whats the connection in between them?
If you are using Jio Fiber wifi then you have to use Range extender I guess as I am having same problem. I kept my router in dining room and not getting full signal in bedroom .

Hey Everyone…!

I am planning to buy Jiofiber connection…

I want to know review from any senior who has connections…

About channel, package and Downtime.

And also plan..?

Yes @Optimus_Prime bro

Can you tell me in details about Jiofiber…

How channel work…is channel in HD and all channel available in Fiber like Tataplay…?

Can downtime during monsoon
…?

Which pack is best ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock