JioFiber monthly bill charges break-up

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
@Bapun Raz Bro or someone, can you check your Jio Fiber monthly bill once and let me know the price breakage, does complete Rs.1179 is displayed as Internet Charges or is some amount shown as Platform charges?

Asking because I have heard few people in my organization not getting complete reimbursement on Jio Fiber because of some amount being shown as Platform/OTT charge, Airtel mentions the complete Rs.1179 as Internet charges so I get full reimbursement and I am fed up of Airtel in my city so thinking to go for Jio Fiber but the bill breakage is the thing I am trying to find out for this particular 150 Mbps plan.

Railwire billing looks like this
Offtopic
iaS7eNL.jpg

@Bapun Raz Bro or someone, can you check your Jio Fiber monthly bill once and let me know the price breakage, does complete Rs.1179 is displayed as Internet Charges or is some amount shown as Platform charges?

Asking because I have heard few people in my organization not getting complete reimbursement on Jio Fiber because of some amount being shown as Platform/OTT charge, Airtel mentions the complete Rs.1179 as Internet charges so I get full reimbursement and I am fed up of Airtel in my city so thinking to go for Jio Fiber but the bill breakage is the thing I am trying to find out for this particular 150 Mbps plan.
You will get 2 invoices. One is tax invoice and other one is payment receipt.

I am subscribed to 1500rs plan.

My tax invoice has 1277rs for the plan and 490rs for platform services plus gst.
My payment receipt has 1768.82 towards plan. No breakup is mentioned in the payment receipt.

You could just use the payment receipt for reimbursement instead of the tax invoice.?

You will get 2 invoices. One is tax invoice and other one is payment receipt.

I am subscribed to 1500rs plan.

My tax invoice has 1277rs for the plan and 490rs for platform services plus gst.
My payment receipt has 1768.82 towards plan. No breakup is mentioned in the payment receipt.

You could just use the payment receipt for reimbursement instead of the tax invoice.?
Yes presently for Airtel also I am attaching the payment receipt as my bills gets generated at the end of month while my recharge cycle is going on like in the first week of the month😂

Asking because I have heard few people in my organization not getting complete reimbursement on Jio Fiber because of some amount being shown as Platform/OTT charge, Airtel mentions the complete Rs.1179 as Internet charges so I get full reimbursement
Just curious. What is this "reimbursement" that you are talking about? Could you please explain?

Just curious. What is this "reimbursement" that you are talking about? Could you please explain?
For employees, companies reimburse the amount they had to spend to have good network connectivity each month.. Each company have their own set of rules for this... Some credit this along with salary as a fixed component, some require bills and pay separately, some pay quarterly.. Etc

Ps.. This is just because of WFH during pandemic.

For employees, companies reimburse the amount they had to spend to have good network connectivity each month.. Each company have their own set of rules for this... Some credit this along with salary as a fixed component, some require bills and pay separately, some pay quarterly.. Etc

Ps.. This is just because of WFH during pandemic.
I see. Thanks for explaining.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock