Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Yes @Optimus_Prime bro

Can you tell me in details about Jiofiber…

How channel work…is channel in HD and all channel available in Fiber like Tataplay…?

Can downtime during monsoon
…?

Which pack is best ?
For channel you need set top box.
In prepaid, it is from 999 pack onwards
In postpaid it is from 399 pack onwards But with this you need to pay another 200 for OTT(14nos)
(all charges are excluding gst)

Channel will work from corresponding OTT Apps.
It has dedicated jio tv+ button on remote to play channels. You can directly go to Channel number after pressing Jio tv plus button on remote to access desired channel.

Till now not faced single second of downtime in one year.

For me , 399+200=706 pack is best in postpaid. I can easily stream 4K with this plan.
Rest is depend on your choice and needs.

Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro for valuable comment.

One question how much channel available and all are in HD…?

All SD and HD available like Tataplay..?
HD channels available in HD SD in SD.
Almost All (1000+) channels are available in Jio tv + .
You can also refer dedicated thread for this in this forum.

For channel you need set top box.
In prepaid, it is from 999 pack onwards
In postpaid it is from 399 pack onwards But with this you need to pay another 200 for OTT(14nos)
(all charges are excluding gst)

Channel will work from corresponding OTT Apps.
It has dedicated jio tv+ button on remote to play channels. You can directly go to Channel number after pressing Jio tv plus button on remote to access desired channel.

Till now not faced single second of downtime in one year.

For me , 399+200=706 pack is best in postpaid. I can easily stream 4K with this plan.
Rest is depend on your choice and needs.
Is there a dedicated EPG channel numbers for favourites like Tataplay? Or the favourite channels take their respective channel numbers inspite of adding it to favourites?

Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro for valuable comment.

One question how much channel available and all are in HD…?

All SD and HD available like Tataplay..?
Don't buy postpaid connection to save ₹100. They charge late fee.
xdeneZn.jpg

Don't buy postpaid connection to save ₹100. They charge late fee.
xdeneZn.jpg
You are getting 10days to recharge. In my case, my billing cycle is 20th to 20th. And My due date always is 30th/31st of that month. This time I missed the timeline by almost 3hours, and they didn't imposed any penalty for that.

Prepaid or postpaid it completely depend on your choice. For postpaid you have to go with 6month pack to get the connection installation and that too at free of cost but there is risk that without knowing performance in your area you are investing lump sum amount for 6month.

One of my cousins took Jio Fiber connection recently and said that frequent disconnect happens for a few seconds. Normal users may not see any difference as it restores connection pretty quickly but its considerable impact for someone who uses it for Work from Home or continuous meetings

One of my cousins took Jio Fiber connection recently and said that frequent disconnect happens for a few seconds. Normal users may not see any difference as it restores connection pretty quickly but its considerable impact for someone who uses it for Work from Home or continuous meetings
Strange. Almost used 2½ year still not for a single second It got disconnected for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock