Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
Surprisingly it doesn't speak of Giga TV service
They can't mention something that is yet to be available for public. Only BB and landline is under beta testing hence not mention of GigaTV.

Reliance Jio is the worst company to work with as a manufacturer.
First they wanted Android TV (with this Technicolor project) and now it's going to be Android AOSP apparently.

Here is the list of OEM who tried to work with Jio and abandoned: Nvidia, Technicolor, Arcadyan, Skyworth, Kaon, SDMC, SEI Robotics, etc.

And so far everyone refused. Jio should question themselves I think.

Mukesh Ambani announced that customers opting for the Jio Forever Annual Plans will be eligible to receive a free 4K or HD television along with a free 4K set-top box under the ‘Jio Fiber Welcome Offer’.

Jio-Fiber-welcome-offer.jpg

Jio’s disruptive move: Get 4K TV, 4K set-top box, OTT subscriptions free with Jio GigaFiber annual plan

Last edited:
Testing my new JioFiber installed at home, they claim to provide upto 100 mbps.
Select their own server 'Jio' while doing speed test you will see speed going up. These ISPs show speeds from their own servers during demo.

Select their own server 'Jio' while doing speed test you will see speed going up. These ISPs show speeds from their own servers during demo.

Tried choosing Jio's Navi Mumbai server which is the nearest, still no luck.

whatsa10.jpg

So this is the black box for which I paid 2500

22210.jpg

Although my second connection which has the white box (rupees 4500 ) still gives me 90+ speed.

000010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom