Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
it launched my area but but they they said my house is not active in their app. only 10 meters distance from their box. but they charging rs.2500 deposit with 1100gb data per month until next anouncement
1100 GB data per month?? :ouch:

Pack 1: Basic 100mbps connection

Under this plan, Jio could be offering only the broadband service with a minimum speed of 100Mbps. The price of the single subscription hasn't been hinted at but chances are that it could start from as low as Rs 500 per month -- lower than all rival broadband operators.

Pack 2: Basic connection + TV service

The second plan could involve offering a combination of the broadband service as well as access to the GigaTV service through a set-top box. GigaTV is expected to be based on the IPTV service, meaning that it will rely on Internet to stream TV channels. If the previous rumours are to be considered, this plan could cost Rs 600 and be known as the Triple Play Plan.

Pack 3: Basic connection + TV + IOT

The third plan could be priced quite high, i.e. upwards of Rs 1,000. Under this plan, Jio will be offering the subscription to GigaFiber broadband service along with the GigaTV subscription. Jio could also add a third IoT controller device that could help users control smart appliances such as smart bulbs, smart TVs and more.

All the above plans are expected to come with a free landline connection as complimentary

Last edited:
Guys any update on port forwarding and being assigned a proper dynamic IPv4? The CGNAT IP they give is thoroughly useless for remote desktop or port forwarding.

Now request for Jio GigaFiber on your location:

Jio Fiber Home | Jio Prototype

HS1HEVu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom