Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Speedtest black box :cautious: ;

111.jpg

Speedtest white box :love:;

213.jpg

Apart from this today my white box was exhausted of data and wouldn't renew so i was told by Jio Team to choose the option "Data Voucher" while recharging fiber. Only then it got renewed, earlier i would do the 100GB combo voucher.

312.jpg

Why black box gives so less speed ???

I've got no clue brother, there's this jio guy i know he tells me these white ones are very good and that they don't provide these anymore. And they'll eventually replace mine with a black one too. I said (haath to laga ke dikha :mad:, try taking it).

But it shouldn't be like that, maybe the black boxes would give same speed after official plan launch.

anyone getting JIO TV along with jiofiber connection, i will buy only when they give the jio tv along with the jio fiber connection. I heard few are getting on their smart tv with jio tv app. i want jio tv with STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock