Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

so this issue seems like more due to cheap router.

Still can't say like that since they have claimed upto 100 even on that black one and the jio technician told me that they'll be taking the white boxes back and replacing them with black ones. Things might change after offical plans roll out.

Somebody could post jio Giga fiber available cities list?

Last edited:
JioFiber.png

Jio.com homepage updated with "Book Now" Option.

It redirects to the same registration page as earlier, atleast they should release the list of the cities along with the areas they are coming, I am on renewal of my Hathway Pack tomorrow, if they would have released the list I would have waited 5 to 6 days, now going forward with Hathway 150 Mbps plan for another 3 months

Will it be difficult to get the Jio fiber connection if I am the only one applying for it im my neighbourhood?

they have worst strategy. it is available in my area. but i couldn't get connection because in their app my house is showing in red colour. only green coloured houses only get.

they have worst strategy. it is available in my area. but i couldn't get connection because in their app my house is showing in red colour. only green coloured houses only get.
Jio fibre cable is going in front of my house,,, will I get connection??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock