Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
How much are you paying currently? Are the pings good?
Paying 590 including gst, which includes unlimited local/std calls. This plan provides highest speed available in locality. In future if the speed increase to 8mbps I will get that speed in this plan. It's a special plan which they provided only after I asked them to disconnect my connection otherwise they just provide 50gb pre FUP data in the same priced pack.

100-200GB isn't enough man
Agreed. There should be better plans like Jio did for the mobiles. An hour of R6 Siege on my old laptop took only around 1.5 GB (Since I played in low graphics). Even if it were to go to ultra, it takes a max 2.25 GB, as what I got to know from my friends. So monthly usage for siege alone will 70 GB.

Now with more demanding games like pubg, I don't think even 200 gigs would be enough.

Tell us how many actually play on PC? Very less.
I did for some time until that old laptop died.

Yayy! More PUBG players. Jokes aside. Streaming market will boom as the prices of cable and dth are so high nowadays.
That's also another industry going to benefit

First let them start officially.rumoured news only coming for past one year :LOL:
It's better if they give 300 to 500 gb per month for 50mbps 600 rupees plan otherwise I will stick to current isp.
50 Mbps 100 gb of no use.

Back
Top Bottom