Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
According to reports, the testing on GigaFiber is almost done and expected to roll-out by the year-end. The company is planning to roll-out the GigaFiber services under the Triple Play Plan, as the name suggests, will be a combination of subscription to Jio's three upcoming services — DTH, broadband, and a landline connection.
I Think There Will An Announcement About This During RIL AGM Next Month Or In The First Week Of July.

yes,, any chances we can see all HD channels for 600 rs?? if so i will throw away my airtel DTH.
No one has clear idea. It should follow the TRAI rules I guess. If it's considered as a streaming service like ZEE 5 or Hotstar, then it may be different. Need to wait and watch.

Jio fiber works started on my city as well. Just no information on the availability yet. Their offical might have some updates on the ETA.
Near by area has connections available already. Yesterday i found their boxes on electric poles.

Captured some pics to share here:
AZURteN.jpg

37g5kx8.jpg

Yesterday i went in Jammu city there is big Bundles pf Jio cables. Work in progress bt in my District there is not even a single peice of wire of jio.Feeling sad😢😢

Back
Top Bottom